Are you a young graduate with the willingness to have a career in Finance, Audit, Compliance and Credit functions? Then apply for the WemaBank Bankers in Training Programme 2022 which is aimed at offering banking experience to young graduates.
WEMA Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders.
Company/Organisation(s): WEMA Bank
Program Type: Training Programme
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
See Also: First Bank Technology Academy Graduate Recruitment Programme for Nigerians 2022
WEMA Bank Bankers Training Programme 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Bankers Training Programme 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University.
- A BSc in numeric related courses
- Willingness to have a career in Finance, Audit, Compliance and Credit functions
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at one sitting
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service programme
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the WEMA Bank Bankers Training Programme 2022 are to complete an online application be the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 4th November 2022
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).