Vodacom Internship Programme for Young Graduates is now open for applications from motivated and talented graduates who wish to enrol in a training program to gain valuable work experience.
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12-month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income.
Company/Organisation(s): Vodacom, South Africa
Internship Location: South Africa
Internship Duration: 12 Month
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: African Nationalities
Also Apply: APPLY: Fully Funded UNICEF Graduate and Student Internships 2023
Vodacom Internship Programme for Graduates | What to Expect
This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2023.
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom; and to
- Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techno environment.
To be eligible for Vodacom Internship Programme for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be South African Citizen by Birth
- Applicants must have 0-1 year working experience post studies.
- Applicants must be 26 years old or younger.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification
- A 3-year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
See Also: Shell Nigeria Assessed Internship Opportunities for Young Graduates 2023
How-to-Apply: Interested candidates seeking for Vodacom Internship Programme for Young Graduates should please follow these steps:
Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
Once you have registered and applied, we will email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2023
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).