Are you a start-up innovator in the area of agriculture and wish to be supported in other to scale up your enterprise? Then take advantage of the opportunity and apply for the THRIVE/Shell Climate Smart Agriculture Challenge 2022/23.
The Challenge aims to identify and support top start-up and scale-up innovators who are driving the global transformation to climate-smart agriculture practices. If your start-up or scale-up company fits with the challenge themes, then apply now!
THRIVE/Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge | DETAILS
The key goal of the challenge is to identify and promote innovations that help farmers to enhance land utilization through solutions that promote carbon sequesteration and avoid emissions while improving soil health. It is also to help improve farm connectivity to access carbon markets and carbon financing as well as proffer solutions that measure and quantify soil carbon, soil health, and greenhouse gas emissions.
You May Like: EatSafe Innovation Challenge for African Innovators (USD 10,000 Funding Available)
To be eligible for the THRIVE/Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge 2022/23, applicants must meet the following:
- Be a start-up or scale-up located around the world.
- Startups must be in the pre-seed to seed stage having novel, relevant, doable and relevant prospects.
- Startups must have proven scalability of a base business and formalized business model with detailed plan outlining market reach, team structure, kep product offering.
Benefits for Winners
- Funding of up to $100,000 in funding to develop proof of concept.
- Eligibility for investment.
- Acceptance into Shell Game Changer Program with access to coaching and additional funding opportunities.
- Market validation
- Receive automatic nomination for THRIVE’s top 50 AgTech & FoodTech Listings.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the THRIVE/Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge 2022/23 are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 11 December 2022
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).