Interested in a career with Shell? Discover the benefits of the Shell Graduate Programme. Learn more about applying and the opportunities that await you. Shell is currently recruiting recent graduates in various country locations to join its work force through the Shell Graduate Programme 2023.
Shell Plc – We are a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with more than 80,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
Shell Graduate Programme 2023 | What to Expect
The programme will help you make the most of your potential, personally and professionally:
- 2-5 year development programme, tailored to your chosen area.
- Challenging and substantial responsibilities from your very first entry into the business.
- A structured development programme, highly valued across the industry.
- Working for a globally recognised brand, tackling significant global challenges.
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
Also Check: Shell Assessed Internship Opportunities 2022 Program
- Degree – explore Shell’s Degree Matcher to discover which career paths you can follow in the Shell Graduate Programme with your qualifications. When you apply, you can use the results from the Degree Matcher to indicate the career area within Shell you are most interested in.
- Year of study– for the Shell Graduate Programme, you must be in your final year of study or have graduated from a recognised university.
- Academic records –there are no specific academic requirements for grades, however we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
How to Apply
First, find a Graduate Program in your country location and complete your application online – note you can save time by connecting your LinkedIn profile. Before applying, make sure you are eligible to work in the country where the program is based. The application shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes. After you’ve submitted your application, you’ll be proceeded to other stages of online assessments.
Application Deadline: Varies
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).