Are you a young graduate with the passion to contribute positively to the Nigerian oil and gas industry’s upstream, midstream, and downstream value chain? Then apply for the Niger Delta Exploration and Production (NDEP) Graduate Trainee Program 2023.
Niger Delta Exploration & Production Plc (NDEP) is Nigeria’s first integrated oil and gas investment company which focuses on Exploration & Production, Downstream, Gas & power, Properties.
Company/Organisation(s): Niger Delta Exploration & production Plc (NDEP)
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
See Also: Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Graduates 2023
NDEP Graduate Trainee Program 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Graduate Trainee Program 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Applicants must not have more than 3 years of post-graduation experience.
- Applicants must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Engineering/Geosciences (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical/Electronics, Geology, etc).
- Commercial/Legal (Economics, Finance, Marketing, Audit, Human Resources, Law, etc).
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain, etc).
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the NDEP Graduate Trainee Program 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline and provide all the required documents.
Application Deadline: 26th May, 2023
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).