Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool. Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the MBSA Graduate Development Programme.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Pty Ltd operates as an automotive manufacturer. The Company manufactures and produces wide range of luxurious cars and its accesories. Mercedes-Benz South Africa serves customers worldwide.
Company/Organization: Mercedes-Benz South Africa Ltd
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Location(s): South Africa-Eastern Cape-East London
Program Targeted at: Degree or Diploma holders
Program Duration: Not Specified
Slots: Not stated.
Nationality: South Africans
Also Check: Standard Bank Technology Graduate Programme 2023 for South Africans
The Offer | MBSA Graduate Development Programme 2023
The program will offer the candidate;
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can Apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Bachelor of Science (Data Science)
- National Diploma in Information Technology (Software Development)
- Grade 12, with distinction in Mathematics and/or Physical Science
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
- Shortlisted applicants will be requested to write a technical assessment
You May Like: Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2023/2024 [Fully Funded]
How to Apply
- Apply ONLINE by logging onto the Application portal
- Search for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary academic record(NB. Should these not be attached your application will be immediately rejected)
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
Application Deadline: 29 May 2023
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).