The Lateef Jakande Leadership Academy 2023 is now receiving applications from interested candidates across Nigeria. The Academy is a one-year Fellowship programme initiated by the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu that will offer life changing, non-partisan and meritocratic opportunities to young Nigerians who desire to impact their generation.
We aim to develop future leaders by equipping them with the requisite skills to positively influence the public service and instill in them the ethics and values of purposeful leadership through direct mentoring and on-the-job training.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Lagos State Government
Fellowship Type: Post-Graduation Fellowship
Host Institution(s): Various
Fellowship Worth: Not Stated
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Recent Graduates
Also Check: USIP Generation Change Fellows Program for Young Nigerians
Eligibility Criteria | Lateef Jakande Leadership Academy 2023
The Lateef Jakande Leadership Academy is a program that aims to build skills, awareness, and a nuanced perspective among young people to tackle challenges in various fields including the public sector. The applicant should basically have/be;
- A citizen of Nigeria and Resident in Nigeria
- Aged 35 and below (37 for women applicants
- At least 3years work experience
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
How-to-Apply: To become a fellow, you should follow the process below starting with an online application;
- Apply Online: You can start your journey into the Academy by simply clicking on “APPLY NOW” button at the program official page
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Your application would be assessed and you would be shortlisted to take the Computer Based Test if you meet all criteria. The test would involve verbal, numeric and current affairs.
- Assessment Center: This is a series of tests and interviews including written and oral presentations, group discussions and competency assessment.
- Admission: This is the final stage of your application. You would be offered a slot into the Fellowship if you are selected
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).