Applications are hereby invited from eligible candidates for the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers Graduate Internships and Graduate Program in South Africa. This graduate program and internship is available for all nationality.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) aim at bringing together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. HPE are also committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Company/Organisation(s): Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 24 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Nationality: Any nationality
You May Also Like: 2023 UNDP Graduate Programme Pool for Recent Graduates (Fully-funded)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers Internships | What to Expect
Depending on your role, you will be working on one or more of the following:
- Front-end development of dashboards: data visualisation work, UI and UX design, graphing large quantities of data, optimising performance
- Back-end development to support dashboards: handling big data, real-time data streaming, scaling our systems to handle 10,000+ devices reporting 24/7, API development
- Back-end development on device management software: handle device configs, package updates, device logistics
- Dev ops work around CI, deployment processes, managing our systems and servers
- Device software development: planning and implementing new ways to test network performance, low-level device security and encryption, device recovery systems, Linux kernel work
- Hardware development: firmware development, digital circuit design, RF work, manufacturing and production logistics
Applicants are to meet the following conditions for the graduate program and internship:
- Bachelor’s degree holder with a focus in computer science, IT.
- Collaborative, solution-focused and act with a sense of urgency.
- Comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment.
- Thrive on fresh challenges and continual learning.
- Problem solver, a quick study, and hooked on web development
- Passionate developer who cares about design, performance, and creating outstanding user experiences.
- Exceptional communicator and presentation skills.
Successful applicants for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers Internships will receive the following benefits:
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
Also Apply: Fully Funded UNICEF Graduate and Student Internships 2023
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers Internships, interested and eligible applicants are to apply online for the program.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).