Interested in working with UNICEF as a fresh graduate or even while still studying? Then you can now seize the opportunity to apply for UNICEF Internships and career opportunities for students and recent graduates. This opportunity is open to open to highly motivated and talented applicants who wish to gain direct practical work experience.
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers students in undergraduate, masters and PhD levels and from diverse academic backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with UNICEF through global internship opportunities. Recent graduates who have graduated within the past two years can equally take up the opportunity.
Internship Location: UNICEF Regions
Internship Duration: Six and twenty-six weeks
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students & Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Also Apply: African Export-Import Bank Internship Opportunities 2023/24 [Fully Funded]
What to Expect from the UNICEF Graduate and Student Internship 2023?
Interns at UNICEF get experiential learning opportunities in the humanitarian sector and a meaningful internship experience that will support their academic, professional and personal development.
Our Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical work experience. The duration of an internship is normally between six and twenty-six weeks. Internships can be on a full-time or a part-time basis.
To be eligible for UNICEF Internship/Career for Students and Recent Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF, or any other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Have strong academic performance and motivation
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
Successful applicants for the UNICEF Internship/Career Program for Students and Recent Graduates will receive the following benefits:
- UNICEF provides a monthly stipend to interns. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
- Visa: If necessary, UNICEF will provide relevant supporting documents for our visa applications.
You May Also Like: Nestlé Graduates, Apprenticeships and Internships 2023
How-to-Apply: To be considered for UNICEF Internship/Career Program for Students and Recent Graduates, applicants should follow these steps:
- Once you identify a vacancy of interest please click on the button “Apply Now” and then proceed with instructions for the application process.
- Carefully review the requirements for each internship opportunity and customize your profile to highlight your suitability for the role.
- Build a compelling profile and get your dream job with these application and assessment tips.
- Due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).