FirstRand Bank Limited Operational Agent Jobs is currently open for applications from outstanding and talented candidates who wish to work in one of the largest financial services groups in Africa.
WesBank, a division of FirstRand Bank Limited, is a leading Vehicle and Asset Finance bank and part of one of the largest financial services groups in Africa. WesBank has over 40years experience in asset finance.
Company/Organisation(s): FirstRand Bank Limited
Program Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Program Duration: Contract Position
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
See Also: Job Alert: Consulting Software Developer at Deloitte, Nigeria [Full-time]
FirstRand Bank Limited Operational Agent Jobs | What to Expect
The Operational Agent is responsible for loading new business applications onto the system as per customer requests. The incumbent is able to generate a system contract based on the application information. Pay-outs are made by the agent as per customer’s requests.
- Contributes to cost efficiencies
- Optimises work through the application of learning experiences
- Generates a finance contract based on customer information provided
- Engages in activities for own development
- Contributes to teamwork
- Delivers customer service through adherence to quality service standard
- Ensures operational excellence through the delivery of work processes according to defined quality standards
- Ensures defined quality standards are met
- Executes deal pay-out
- Obtains and loads all new vehicle asset finance deals.
To be eligible for FirstRand Bank Limited Operational Agent Jobs, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have a minimum Qualification of Grade 12
- Experience – One to two years general administration, a Sales Administrator in a Motor Industry will be an advantage
- In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check. Please note that this is a Contract position.
- No Referral plan is assigned to this job
Also Apply: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023: Basic Training School (Batch 35) Massive Jobs
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for FirstRand Bank Limited Operational Agent Jobs should apply online by clicking ‘Apply Now’ button on the webpage.
Application Deadline: June 12, 2023
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).