Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji Notice On Deadline For Students’ Registration and Payment Of Fees, 2022/2023 Academic Session.
This is to inform all ND I and HND I students (Full Time) that the 2022/2023 edition of the annual Matriculation ceremony, which ends all registration formalities in the Polytechnic, holds on Thursday, 20th April, 2023.
In the light of this, payment of all approved dues, such as Departmental Association’s, Student Union as well as other approved school charges relating to studentship in the Polytechnic, ends a day before the matriculation ceremony. By implication, all registration formalities for 2022/2023 Academic Session end on Wednesday, 19th April, 2023.
Students are to be further informed that not even a day request on extension of payment of all approved dues, school charges and registration in departments and all other designated points shall be granted, as matriculation ceremony concludes all registration activities for students in the Polytechnic.
Students are requested to note the above for full compliance and for further necessary action(s) as appropriate.
All Deans and Heads of Department are enjoined to give this memo the widest circulation and ensure full compliance as appropriate.
G. A. Awe
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).