Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified graduates for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions) to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs.
This Mobil Internship opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in a world class organization. Interns will have the opportunity to think independently, grow to their full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
See Also: Baker Hughes 12 Month Graduate Internships in Nigeria 2023 (Engineering and Technology)
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship 2023 | DETAILS
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of internship, interns can expect to apply their knowledge and experience in a real business environment.
As a Graduate Intern, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
To be considered for the Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions), applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with a degree in Engineering or BSc in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical or civil.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS office applications.
- Must be proficient in using Adobe
- Must possess excellent Communication skills
You May Like: IMF Graduate Jobs and Internships 2023
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions) are to apply online via the application portal and provide all the information needed on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).