ExxonMobil, one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies invites application from suitably qualified recent Nigerian graduates for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme (Engineering and Commercial) 2022/23.
The programme will offer recent graduates of Nigerian origin the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company and thus helping the intern to apply their knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
See Also: ExxonMobil Nigeria Graduate Internship (Medical Science) 2022/2023
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Engineering and Commercial) | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Engineering and Commercial), applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with degrees in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Process, and Electrical.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2019.
How to Apply: To begin your application, Interested and qualified applicants are to click ‘Apply’ on the official website. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email. Applicants should ensure that they upload all the required documents.
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period.
- An updated resume.
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available).
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).
Application Deadline: 21st November 2022
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).