ExxonMobil and Mobil Producing Nigeria Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions – Catering) is now open for applications from highly motivated and exceptional candidates to bring ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs.
As a Graduate Intern, you will participate in the Company’s one-year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
Company/Organisation(s): ExxonMobil Nigeria
Internship Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Internship Duration: 1 Year
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Also Apply: The Vice Presidency World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program | What to Expect
The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting-edge innovation, we are committed to providing affordable and sustainable energy.
We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Environmental and Property Solutions (Catering) department. This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization. You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
What you will do:
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the below mentioned:
- Assist in Meal sheets/Request for Service verification and inspections documentation.
- Track Daily Platforms requests/ complaints and follow up to closure.
- Assist in Platforms Menu tracking compliance.
- Assist to collate weekly reports and key performance indicators.
To be eligible for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions – Catering), applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a degree BSc or BA in Business Administration.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS and other applications.
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Food Safety knowledge and certifications
- Catering operations background
See Also: WACSI Next Generation Internship Program 2023 (Fully-funded)
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions – Catering) should Create and login to Career portal online for this internship.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).