Are you interested in international relations as a young graduate? Are you particularly interested in learning more about the work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Uganda? Then apply for the Funded Traineeship for Young Graduates at the EU Delegation to Uganda 2023.
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Cooperation Section of the EU Delegation to Uganda beginning in June 2023. The trainee will be involved in research and analyse information as well as undertake other tasks.
Company/Organisation(s): European Union
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Uganda
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Nationality: Not specified
See Also: The Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
EU Funded Traineeship for Young Graduates 2023 | ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
To be considered for the Funded Traineeship for Young Graduates at the EU Delegation to Uganda, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor degree in the field of political science, economics, social science, communications or any other area relevant to EU cooperation in Uganda from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must be currently residing in Uganda.
- Must demonstrate very good command of spoken and written English
- Highly motivated, willing to learn and able to work in a multicultural team.
- Able to demonstrate strong sense of initiative, research, writing and analytical skills; Skilled in using Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proven interest for international relations, development cooperation and/or socio-economic development.
- Knowledge of Uganda’s institutional system and context would be an asset.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the EU Funded Traineeship for Young Graduates 2023 are to send their application and other supported documents to DELEGATION-UGANDA-RECRUITMENT@eeas.europa.eu.
Application Deadline: 21st April 2023
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).