Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for the 2022/2023 Session is out. The Closing Date has been extended till 30th April, 2023. The cut-off mark is 160-250 depending on the course.
This is to inform the general public the Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
On this page, we will show you all the relevant things you need for a stress-free and successful registration.
LATEST UPDATE: EKSU Extends 2022/2023 Post-UTME Application Deadline
This is to inform the general public especially applicants of the Ekiti State University that the University management has graciously extends the Post UTME application. The application scheduled to close on 31st March 2023 has been extended to 30th April 2023.
Intending Applicants who obtained a minimum of 160 in the recent concluded UTME and wish to choose the Institution as first choice are urged to Use this opportunity to apply for the post Application form
NB: EKSU will not conduct examinations for both UTME and Direct entry candidates. Just register and wait for the school to release their admission list.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Form.
- Candidates who made Ekiti State University their first choice in the 2022 UTME and scored the cut-off mark for their course:
- The eksu cut-off mark for all courses are:
- Medicine and Surgery – 250
- Nursing – 220
- Law – 240
- Other EKSU Courses – 160
- Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned course may apply for post utme screening into other courses of their choice.
- Candidates who did not choose EKSU and are willing to change to the University and make them first choice are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two sitting in relevant O/level subjects.
- Candidates with awaiting results should not apply for the post utme. They are to apply for the post utme as soon as the results of the O’level examinations are released.
- EKSU will give concession to candidates who have successfully completed her pre-degree programme, in keeping with Senate approval
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to EKSU may also be considered.
- Direct entry candidates who have a minimum of lower credit are also eligible to apply.
- Please, note that EKSU accepts JUPEB (minimum of 7 points) and NOT IJMB for admission.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Form.
Step One: To apply for 2022/2023 UTME/DE, visit eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng. Then click on ADMISSION i. Afterward, click on Apply for Admission ii.
Step Two: You will be directed to the EKSU online application portal. Sign up by filling out the required details.
Tip: MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
Pro Tip: In the password section, when you click on the eye icon, you will see the password you entered.
Once account creation is successful, you will be treated with a pop-up notifying you that your email has been successfully registered.
Step Three: Click the OK button and you will be redirected to the EKSU Post UTME dashboard.
While it seems there’s a lot on the dashboard, your focus should only be on the post-utme section. Here you will see the cost of the form, closing date, and the application button.
Step Four: Now click on the Apply button. You will be redirected to the post-utme application page. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided and click on APPLY NOW.
Step Five: When you click on the “Apply Now” you will be asked to double-check your information. Click on the continue button if you’re sure of the details you entered.
Step Six: Upon clicking the Continue button, you will see another pop-up inform you you that you have started the registration. Just click on the OK button and you will see a card showing your details. Now click on the continue button.
Step Seven: You will be moved to the payment page. On that page, click on the PAY NOW.
Step Eight: You will be redirected to the payment page. Enter your phone number in the required column and click on MAKE PAYMENT.
Step Nine: Once you click on Pay Now, you will be redirected to Remita where you can either pay online or print out the invoice and pay in the bank.
Final Step: After successful payment, you will be allowed to fill your BIO-DATA, Upload your O’level Results and then select your choice of programs.
- Any candidate
s who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- Any false information uploaded by the candidate will lead to automatic disqualification.
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. Screening will be strictly online.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th November 2022 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered
EKSU Mode of Screening.
EKSU Method of Screening for 2022/2023 Session is Online Screening of O’level and UTME Result. By implication, candidates will need write any POST UTME. At the end of the post utme registration, the screening result will show.
RECOMMENDED: How to Calculate EKSU Aggregate Score.
If you still have any questions regarding the EKSU Post UTME, Please feel free to send an email to email@example.com or LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION.
The AllSchool Team wishes you the best of luck as you apply for EKSU post utme form.., May you get admission be this year, AMen!
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).