Are you a young and talented person interested in acquiring digital skills required for growth and development? Then apply for the 2023/24 Deloitte Graduate Academy Digital Programme aimed at developing talents required to harness emerging opportunities in the digital economy.
The programme also seeks to assist the participants in developing skills necessary to take up offers in Technology Implementation, process Automation, Product Development, and technology Advisory.
Deloitte Graduate Academy Digital Programme | DETAILS
Deloitte, one of the largest private professional services network in the world as part of its corporate responsibility to make an impact that matters is committed to host the programme for six (6) weeks in a hybrid format. At the Academy, participants with exceptional performance will have the opportunity for internship placement, participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program and also be entitled to stipends that cover basic expenses during the programme. Participants will also be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects and also acquire high demand skills and become readily employable.
You May Like: Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Program 2023 for Nigerians
Interested applicants for the Deloitte Graduate Academy Digital Programme must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Information technology and possess excellent IT skills.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Software Developers should have experience with at least two of the following pairs: VB/UIPath, Java/C#, Python/R, JScript/AngularJS, SQL Server/Oracle and CSS & HTML. This will guarantee a team that can handle the development of enterprise standard solutions end-to-end.
- In addition to the basic programming skills required of software developers, an understanding of these under-listed requirements is of high importance:
- Proper understanding of software development life cycle
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete application
- Understanding of Web Application Components and common technologies for these components
- Candidates who demonstrate a good mastery of these will be a great addition to the team.
- c) Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Deloitte Graduate Academy Digital Programme 2023 are to complete their application online.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).