Applications are currently invited from eligible and interested candidates to take part in the Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme 2023. The program offers Life Insurance and General Insurance Opportunities.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. The global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves up to 90% of the Fortune Global 500® companies.
Company/Organisation(s): Deloitte Organization, South Africa
Program Type: Graduate Program
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 12 – 24 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
Also Apply: Study and Work Opportunities in Canada 2022
Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) | What to Expect
To render assistance in AIS, under clear instruction and guidance of the Manager/Senior Manager/Partner on allocated assignments undertaken.
The details of this would be:
• Running and implementing project based work
• Liaising with teams to ensure buy-in into the project
• Reporting of progress of work to management and clients
• Communication with clients to understand needs and demands
• Management of deadlines and reporting
• Identifying opportunities to improve engagement success and profitability.
To be eligible for Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- BSc Actuarial & Financial Mathematics
- BSc Honours Actuarial Science
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office
- Problem & Analytical skills
- Mathematical and statistical methods and analysis
- Listening and interviewing skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strategic thinking ability – ability to envision future
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present yourself in a competent and professional manner to the client at all times
- Conscientious approach to delivering results
- Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- Demonstrate lateral thinking skills
- Demonstrate a broad approach to problem solving
- Ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines
- Show enthusiasm towards learning
- Attention to detail
See Also: OPEC Fund International Internships in Austria 2022 || Fully Funded
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme, applicants are expected to fill and submit the online application form available at the official application portal.
NB: Your application will only be considered complete if you attach ALL of the following documents:
- Full CV
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of matric certificate
- Copy of university academic transcripts
If you are struggling to load multiple documents please put the required attachments into 1 file/pdf and submit.
Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).