Chevron Undergraduate and Graduate Development Programs is currently open for applications from motivated candidates. These programs will provide you with an opportunity to expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
Begin a career at Chevron and be a part of the team that brings the world vital energy. Chevron’s undergraduate development programs offer the opportunity to grow your professional skills and expand your knowledge of the worldwide energy industry.
Company/Organisation(s): Chevron, Nigeria
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 6 Months – 1year
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students & Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
See Also: MultiChoice Careers Opportunities for Young Graduates 2022-2023
Chevron Undergraduate &Graduate Development | What to Expect
At Chevron you will discover a world of extraordinary opportunity, challenge and fulfilment where you can pursue goals, develop new skills, change career paths and explore new horizons through:
Undergraduates Development Program
- Downstream and chemicals
- Finance/accounting analyst program (FDP)
- Horizons program
- Sales development program
Graduates Development Program
- Finance & commercial MBA program (FCMP)
- Human resources development program (HRDP)
- Procurement/supply chain management program (P/SCM)
To be eligible for Chevron Undergraduate and Graduate Development Programs, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Undergraduate and Graduate candidates
- Applicants must thrive in a high-performance culture that values teamwork and collaboration
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills
- Are self-starters with aptitude and interest in interacting with customers daily
- Have a passion
- Have sound technical and analytical skills, as demonstrated through strong academic performance
- Are excited when presented with complex challenges to solve
- Geographical flexibility and strong desire to live and work in several areas across the U.S
- Thrive in a high-performance culture that values teamwork and collaboration
- Have a desire to see the world and are globally mobile
Successful applicants for Chevron Undergraduate and Graduate Development Programs will receive the following benefits:
- You will gain a detailed understanding of our global operations and of the energy industry overall as you are exposed to Chevron’s downstream value chain. Your rotational assignments are set in the following business areas:
- Chevron’s Lubricants organization is one of the world’s largest suppliers of finished lubricants and a leading manufacturer of premium base oils; including marine lubricants, coolants and greases which are recognized for their quality, performance and technology around the world.
- Chevron’s Transportation and Operations integrates and optimizes the fuels value chain from crude to the customer in North and Latin America, providing safe, reliable and efficient terminal operations and transportation services to locations through the Americas.
- Together these organizations provide advanced products for industrial, commercial, and consumer applications under our three worldwide brands, Chevron, Texaco, and Caltex.
You May Also Like: Saipem Career Opportunities for Students and Recent Graduates 2022 – 2023
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Chevron Undergraduate and Graduate Development Programs should enrol by submitting application online for these opportunity programs.
NOTE: Most of your rotational assignments will be located in the San Francisco Bay Area, California or the U.S. Gulf Coast region. We look for individuals who are willing to relocate for different assignments within or outside the United States, depending on business needs and your preferences. Some rotational assignments may require international travel.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).