Benue State University, Makurdi BSU Update On Screening Exercise Medical Related Courses For 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Sequel to the earlier press release on the above subject dated 29th March 2023 for the 2022/2023 academic session in MBBS, BN, Sc Nursing, B. Radiography and Radiation Science and Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science, we write to clarify that ;
The post utme exercise covers only programmes of the College of health sciences listed above.
The exercise is meant for only candidates of the 2022/2023 academic session who scored 200 and above and have registered for the screening in the University.
The exercise is scheduled to hold on Wednesday 5th April 2023
BSU update on screening exercise for medical related courses, 2022/2023
Screening of the candidates for the exercise shall commence by 7am at the College of health sciences Auditorium 1, Benue State University, Makurdi
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).