British Council Nigeria Internship Programme is now open for applications from eligible and exceptional candidates to gain practical experience. The British Council offer students / graduates an experiential learning opportunity to gain real world experience through an internship programme.
The intern is expected to both learn from and contribute to the workplace during the internship period, in turn providing an opportunity to increase employability skills. An outcome being that students and graduates are more employable and successful because of the skills they acquire.
Company/Organisation(s): British Council
Internship Location: Nigeria
Internship Duration: 6 months – 1year
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students & Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Also Apply: DHL Group AIESEC Internship Program for Students and Young Graduates
British Council Nigeria Internship Programme | What to Expect
It is important also to note that only candidates who have graduated in the last 4 years are eligible for these opportunities.
Please see the intern roles and links for submission of applications:
The British Council encourage applications from underrepresented groups in line with our EDI principle.
To be eligible for the British Council Nigeria Internship Programme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Be a recent graduate (graduated within the last 4 years) with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Be computer literate with proficiency in the use of MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have an interest in project planning and implementation
- Experience in development of statistics, charts in Excel and Web 2.0 tools.
- Experience in organising local and/or international events
- Experience working with artists or within the arts space
- Experience in managing mailbox; attending to queries in a professional and timely manner
Successful applicants for the British Council Nigeria Internship Programme will receive the following benefits:
- The intern will be paid equivalent N130,000 per month
- Health Insurance (HMO) will be provided for interns who are on 6 months or more
- Group Life Insurance will be provided for all interns during throughout the duration of their internship.
See Also: Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internships 2022 (Paid Positions)
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for British Council Nigeria Internship Programme should please click the external link ‘Apply here’ button for any of the preferred role for the internship program on official webpage.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).