Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Batch 35 job recruitment 2023. It is massive job recruitment with several positions open to young Nigerians at both graduate and non-graduate levels.
The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
The Nigerian Navy job positions currently available under the NNBTS (Batch 35) are as follows;
- Marine Engineer Mechanics (MEM)
- Weapon Electrical Mechanics (WEM)
- Automobile Mechanic (AM)
- Communications Personnel
- Computer Operator
- Survey Recorder
- Sportsman and Sportswoman
- Physical Training Instructor
- Chaplain Assistant
- Imam Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Ordnance Personnel
- Project Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Health Technician
- Driver / Mechanic
- Education Personnel
- ICT Personnel
- Shipwright Artificer (SHIPA)
- Aircraft Engineering Artificer (Avionics & Aircraft Electrics, Electrical / Electronics) (AEA-AA/EEE)
- Aircraft Engineering Artificer (Airframe Engine)
- Weapon Electrical Artificer (WEA)
- Marine Engineer Artificer (MEA)
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigerian Navy online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed:
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 30th September, 2023 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children.
- Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
- Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.65 meters for females.
- Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/professional qualifications:
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application, also applicable to sub paragraphs 2-5).
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- National Examination Council (NECO).
- National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
- All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Applicants with other educational/professional qualifications higher than those stated in paragraph 1-7 are not to apply.
- Applicants are warned that it is an offence to present false or forged documents for the Recruitment.
- Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the Recruitment exercise are not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of department or advancement while already in the Nigerian Navy.
- Only qualifications obtained under proper service provisions are acceptable while in the Nigerian Navy.
- Applicants are required to print out Applicant’s Declaration Form, Parent/Guardian Consent Form, Local Government Area Certification Form, Police Certification Form and Guarantors Form which must be properly completed, endorsed and presented during the interview.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed Identification Form must be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four (4) passport photographs duly signed and stamped at the back by (c) above.
- Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their WAEC,GCE, NECO and NABTEB results to the recruitment centres.
- Application Form is to be completed and submitted online.
- Any applicant suspected or confirmed to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Recruitment exercise and handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
- The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal in due course.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 6th May, 2023
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).