Bank of America Global Africa Summer Analyst Program: Bank of America is seeking applications from African students and graduates for Global Africa Summer Analyst Program. This Global Africa Summer Internship pipeline program offers penultimate students across Africa the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America.
The Organisation offers a robust program which includes induction, technical and soft skills training, real time learning, networking and an opportunity for holistic personal development.
Company/Organisation(s): Bank of America, United Kingdom
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: United Kingdom
Program Duration: 1 year
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Students Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree
Also Apply: European Commission Blue Book Traineeship Program
Bank of America Global Africa Summer Analyst Program | What to Expect
Your training and development is bank top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working on several projects at once and being effective as an individual and as part of a team
- Developing and maintaining complex spread-sheets.
- Document collection and review, including deal files and other legally required documentation
- Performing various analyses, including operational loss analysis, reporting gap analysis.
- Communication and interaction with team members.
To be considered for the Bank of America Global Africa Summer Analyst Program, applicants must:
- Be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between 2022 and 2023
- On track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Must demonstrate a track record of superior performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- Must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skill
- Fluency in English is essential, and a second European language may also be required for some roles.
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the industry
- Team-working, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Demonstrates Accountability and Productivity
- Must have a combination of strong quantitative/analytical skills and attention to detail
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team environment to achieve goals and deliverables
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
You May Like: United Nations Careers – Human Right Officer
How-to-Apply: Applicants interested in Bank of America Global Africa Summer Analyst Program internship and full-time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once the applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it’s best to submit your application early as this will give you the best chance of being considered for the role.
The Bank care deeply about shaping the world of work to be an equal and inclusive one – and that starts with the recruitment process.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended. All rights and credits reserved to respective owner(s).